Hear from our amazing volunteers!
“Did you know?” facts…
- We have over 500 volunteers.
- You can volunteer for as little as two hours a week.
- You can volunteer from the age of 14 in our shops, or 16 in our In-Patient Unit or Beacon Centre. We have no upper age limit.
- You can volunteer in the evening or at weekends, as well as during the week.
- We have a huge variety of roles, ranging from volunteer doctors to gardeners.
We want to say a massive Thank You to all our amazing Phyllis Tuckwell volunteers!
“We are very grateful to each and every one of you for the time, help, and skills and support you bring with you; Phyllis Tuckwell simply wouldn’t be the same without you” Julia Morpeth, Phyllis Tuckwell Reception and Voluntary Services Manager