If you’re missing the social side of office life, Tuckwell Tasks is a light-hearted way for you to reconnect with your colleagues and have a bit of a laugh together.
Follow these 5 simple steps to get involved…
1. Sign up by clicking on the link above.
2. Look out for our emails – every fortnight we’ll send three or four challenges for you and your staff to complete. You can choose which ones you want to do – from using items on your desk to recreate your favourite cartoon character, seeing who in the office can slide the furthest in one attempt, filming something which will look impressive in reverse, or making the most dramatic entrance into a room! The tasks can be done virtually, for those working at home, or at a social distance and following government Covid guidelines for those who are in the office.
3. Set up a JustGiving webpage and ask people for donations to take part.
4. Have fun completing your challenges!
5. Let us know how you get on. You can record and share your tasks on social media, using #TuckwellTasks, and in our Facebook group.
Check out Peter Gordon’s fantastic video explaining all about the campaign.
Contact Nick and Tom via [email protected] if you want more information!