Our promise to you...
There have been a lot of stories in the media about the way some charities are raising money.
At Phyllis Tuckwell, we hugely value our supporters. We only get around 20% Government/NHS funding, so our work is reliant on voluntary donations, which means we do have to ask for money. When we do, we always try to ask responsibly and respectfully.
- We will never share or sell personal details to another organisation for their own marketing purposes.
- We don’t swap lists containing our donors’ details with any other charities.
- All our communications with supporters offer the opportunity to easily opt out of future contact.
- We do not currently use the telephone to ‘cold call’.
- We do not currently do door-to-door fundraising. Our lottery partner (Tuckwell Chase Lottery, who raise money for us and Shooting Star Children’s hospices) sell lottery tickets through door-to-door activity, but their team is not employed by Phyllis Tuckwell. If you wish to contact them: 01252 728411, office@ tclottery.org.uk
- We are members of the Fundraising Regulator.
Please contact us if you have a question about these issues. If you wish to stop or adjust the frequency or type of communications you receive from Phyllis Tuckwell, you can call us on 01252 729446 or email us at [email protected]