Our promise to you...
There have been a lot of stories in the media about the way some charities are raising money.
At Phyllis Tuckwell, we hugely value our supporters. We only get 20% Government/NHS funding, so our work is reliant on voluntary donations, which means we do have to ask for money. When we do, we always try to ask responsibly and respectfully.
- We will never share or sell personal details to another organisation for their own marketing purposes.
- We don’t swap lists containing our donors’ details with any other charities.
- All our communications with supporters offer the opportunity to easily opt out of future contact.
- We do not use the telephone to ‘cold call’.
- We are especially careful and sensitive when engaging with vulnerable people, the elderly or those affected by illness.
- We are members of the Fundraising Regulator.
Please contact us if you have a question about these issues. If you wish to stop or adjust the frequency or type of communications you receive from Phyllis Tuckwell, you can call us on 01252 729446 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org