Donating your items to Phyllis Tuckwell
We can’t thank you enough for your support of our Donation Centre and shops since were able to open again at the beginning of April.
We have learnt a lot over the past 5 months, in how to keep us all safe from COVID, and to make sure that the donations we sort and send out to sell in our shops, are also safe after a quarantine period.
After all we have learnt, we are pleased to say that you will no longer need to book an appointment to drop off your items at our Donation Centre in Farnham.
Please feel free to come and visit us whenever suits you, MONDAY – SATURDAY, 10am – 4pm.
The only areas we are still keeping in place for now are….
- we are still only allowing people to donate up to 6 bags or boxes at a time. Your kindly donated items will continue to be quarantined for 2 days before being sorted and sent out to our shops – as you can imagine, this uses up a lot of our storage space!
- please feel free to continue to wear a face mask when you arrive to drop your donations off. Our team will also be wearing one, but we respect whatever makes you feel comfortable.
- please check the details below as to what we can and can’t accept before you come. This will really help us reduce our expenditure, as it costs us to dispose of unsaleable items.
If you have any queries, please do get in contact with us at the details at the bottom of the page.
What you can donate
- Clean clothes
- Accessories – handbags, scarfs, hats
- Complete jigsaw puzzles
- Complete board games
- Gifts – new toiletry packs
What we aren’t able to accept
Sadly we are unable to accept the following….
- Soft & unboxed toys
- Used bedding & pillows
- Garden equipment
- Pet equipment
- Small electrical items
It costs us over £14,000 a year at our Donation Centre to dispose of things that are damaged or unsaleable, so please help us reduce this expenditure!
Our Furniture Showroom is now open with some fantastic stock!
If you have items you would like to donate, please call us on 01252 710679 so we can have chat with you, or click the button below to fill in your details! (Please note, we are unable to accept beds, mattresses and cots).
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the overwhelming support of our community, we are currently experiencing a delay in being able to collect donated furniture, of OVER 6 weeks.
Support from local businesses
If you are representing an organization or company, why not give one of our ‘Donation Stations’ a home in your meeting room, offices, reception or staff canteen? These are cardboard donation stations that hold approximately 20 full donation bags of stock and come with a supply of bags to distribute amongst your staff. Our friendly collection drivers can come and empty it when it is full – you just need to let us know!
We can also provide supporting leaflets and posters to really raise awareness amongst the staff and visitors to your premises. Click the button below to order your donation station!
If you already have one in your place of work that needs emptying, please click the button below, and we will contact you to find out when it is best to visit you.
You may not be aware, but we have a number of online shops – to take a look at all the amazing items we have on sale online, click below! You are sure to find something to take your fancy!
Furniture Showroom – 01252 719917
Donation Centre – 01252 710679 – email@example.com