ONLINE – using Microsoft Teams
• previously attended a Verification of Expected Death (VoED) training session.
• completed the formative and summative competence sign off within your organisation.
• have organisational support to undertake this procedure within your clinical practice.
Max Number: 15
Facilitators: Phyllis Tuckwell Education team
• To update on the current recommendations and scope of practice.
• To revise awareness of when Verification of Expected Death can be carried out by a non-medical practitioner and which patients are excluded from this.
• Gain awareness of current local and national recommendations within the VoED process, including documentation.
• Revise the 5 steps of examination within the VoED process.
• Revise the legal requirements of the role.
The update training will be delivered using Microsoft Teams. Please ensure you have a device with camera/
audio and you have MS Teams downloaded onto your device prior to the session.
Contact: The Education Department on 01252 729474 or [email protected]