Calling all Superheroes!
Our shops rely on hard-working superheroes – so pull on your cape and join the team. Become one of the awesome volunteers who help us raise millions of pounds every year through our retail sales. And in return for your superpowers, you’ll learn new skills, meet people, make friends and have a blast.
Which one are you?
- Turning bags of donations into ordered stock
- Steaming and ironing clothing
- Labelling and pricing.
- Using innovative ideas to design window displays
- Assisting customers with style advice
- Creating eye-catching displays in the shops.
- Helping on one of our stock delivery vans
- Collecting donations from local companies
- Delivering stock to all of our shops.
- Identifying antique or collectable items
- Helping run our eBay and online operations.
We’ll help you find your strengths and develop your skills – and best of all – we can fit in with you. Most of our retail volunteering roles need only take a few hours of your week, so we can fit in around your other commitments. We have full-time roles too though, so if you want to do more, just ask! We’re open on Saturdays as well as weekdays (although closed Sundays and bank holidays) so if weekends suit you better, then that works for us!
Although we think all of our volunteers are superheroes, you don’t actually need any special skills to help in our shops. You just need a bit of spare time and the desire to do something positive.
Zoom into your nearest PTHC shop to speak to the Superhero Shop Manager there, and see how you can join our team. Alternatively you can download a retail voluntary application form or contact our Retail Superheroes Manager, Barry Young, on 07880 389755 or email email@example.com
Click below to find out your Superhero name and please feel free to share it on social media!