We can help
Whether you need inspiration on hosting your own fundraising event or already have it planned out, we can help.
We want to make sure you have all the resources you need at your fingertips to support you in your fundraising efforts. Working in partnership with the Institute of Fundraising, we have put together an online collection of information and resources, which should ensure that your event is fun, legal, safe and successful.
You might also find the following bits and pieces useful in your fundraising journey:
- Challenge Toolkit pack
- Fundraising Toolkit pack
- Gift Aid declaration
- Event registration form (It’s always useful to know what events are happening for us in the community
so we can support you as much as possible)
- Risk assessment template (All events must be risk assessed by the organiser, we suggest using this template
- Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice Care logo
- Event A4 poster templates in Teal, Purple, Pink, Orange, Light Blue, Dark Teal, Dark Purple and Dark Blue
- We would be happy to produce flyers and posters for you – please contact us on 01252 729446 or email email@example.com
Already signed up to an event and want to start fundraising? Please download one of the toolkits above or if you feel there is anything missing or you would like further support, please call the Fundraising Team on 01252 729446 or email firstname.lastname@example.org