South Coast Challenge
Take on the South Coast Challenge and walk, run or jog 100km, taking in some of England’s finest scenery. The path will take you up the stunning Beachy Head, over the magnificent Seven Sisters, and along the South Downs way to a Brighton mid-point. Devil’s Dyke, breathtaking views, ups & downs all lie ahead before historic Arundel comes into view after an amazing journey you’ll never forget.
Date: 25-26th August 2018
Location: Start at Princes Park, Royal Parade Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN22 7LQ
There are two options for registration, you can either self-fund your place on the challenge or use the fundraising option, see below for details:
- Full Challenge – £185 / person – No minimum fundraising applicable
- Half Challenge – £125 / person – No minimum fundraising applicable
- Quarter Challenge – £75 /person – No minimum fundraising applicable
- Full Challenge – £80 Reg Fee + £425 minimum fundraising
- Half Challenge – £60 Reg Fee + £275 minimum fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £40 Reg Fee + £175 minimum fundraising
Note: The Reg Fee is non-refundable. With the fundraising option at least 50% of the Min Fundraising target should be with Phyllis Tuckwell 6 weeks prior to the Challenge. Phyllis Tuckwell will pay a Fee for your place to the Organisers – £60-£140 (depending on distance).
Take on the South Coast Challenge and raise money to help us continue to provide hospice care in the local community!
To sign up…