London 2 Brighton Challenge
Walk, jog or run 100km of paths and trails, with 60% of the route off road. Starting out in Richmond, West Surrey, the route takes in both the North and South Downs through the Surrey and Sussex countryside, ending by the coast in Brighton. Half challenge (50km) and quarter challenge (25km) are also available.
Date: 5-6th May 2018
Location: Starts Richmond, West London and ends Brighton – You can see the route here.
There are two options for registration, you can either self-fund your place on the challenge or use the fundraising option, see below for details:
Self Funding –
- Full Challenge – £185 / person – No minimum fundraising applicable
- Half Challenge – £125 / person – No minimum fundraising applicable
- Quarter Challenge – £75 /person – No minimum fundraising applicable
- Full Challenge – £80 Reg Fee + £425 minimum fundraising
- Half Challenge – £60 Reg Fee + £275 minimum fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £40 Reg Fee + £175 minimum fundraising
Note: With the fundraising option at least 50% of the Min Fundraising target should be with Phyllis Tuckwell 6 weeks prior to the Challenge and Phyllis Tuckwell will pay a fee for your place to the Organisers – £60-£140 (depending on distance).
Take on the London 2 Brighton Challenge and raise money to help us continue to provide hospice care in the local community!
To sign up…