Isle of Wight challenge
Walk, jog or run the 106km around the England’s largest island, with spectacular coastlines, dramatic white cliffs and sandy beaches. Half distance (53km) and quarter distance (25km) options also available.
Dates: 5-6th May 2018
Location: Starts at Chale Recreation Ground, Military Road, Chale, PO38 2JF
There are two options for registration, you can either self-fund your place on the challenge or use the fundraising option, see below for details:
- Full Challenge – £185 / person
- Half Challenge – £125 / person
- Quarter Challenge – £75 /person
- Full Challenge – £80 Reg Fee + £425 minimum fundraising
- Half Challenge – £60 Reg Fee + £275 minimum fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £40 Reg Fee + £175 minimum fundraising
Note: The Reg Fee is non-refundable. With the fundraising option at least 50% of the Min Fundraising target should be with Phyllis Tuckwell 6 weeks prior to the Challenge. Phyllis Tuckwell will pay a Fee for your place to the Organisers – £60-£140 (depending on distance).
Take on the Isle of Wight Challenge and raise money to help us continue to provide hospice care in the local community!
To sign up…